What Is Deliverance
According to bible dictionary, deliverance means:
- Rescue from danger or any evil.
- Release from captivity, slavery, oppression or any restraint.
- Putting one on the path to fulfilling his/her destiny by removing the hindrances.
The destiny of a Christian is his/her divine destination which is heaven. All other things, achievements and blessings that one acquire or possess on one’s journey to heaven are known as destiny accessories.
What Is Accessory
By dictionary definition, an accessory is a thing of secondary or subordinate importance. It is not essential in itself but adding to beauty, convenience or effectiveness of something else.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
- Deliverance is removing all things and powers that negate (hinders) the possession of the required accessories to one’s divine destination.
These things are:
- Powers of darkness.
- Evil foundation.
- Evil covenants.
- Knowledge deficiency.
- Deliverance is to be divinely empowered to walk in holiness, righteousness, faithfulness and love thereby possessing your earthly and heavenly benefits.
Who is the Deliverer
No man has the authority or power of his own to wrought deliverance.
And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
Jesus Christ is the Deliverer. He works through his appointed ministers in our time to set people free from the grip of the devil.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Why Deliverance Is Needed:
- Because Jesus Christ commanded it.
- To stop ancestral evil flow into our lives.
- To eliminate powers behind our problems and destroy their legal grounds in our lives.
- To be able to serve God in love, faith, holiness and righteousness.
- To possess our divine inheritance.
- To make heaven at the end.
Job 1:7. And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
Who Need Deliverance:
- Anyone that is demon possessed, afflicted or experiencing inadequacy in any area of life needs deliverance.
- Families need deliverance.
- Building need deliverance.
- Community need deliverance.
- City/Country need deliverance.
- Business/Office need deliverance.
Discernment, Fasting, Prayer and Counseling are necessary spiritual instruments that are employed in deliverance ministrations.
For Specific Deliverance Prayers CLICK HERE.