And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother’s blood crieth unto me from the ground.
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
The blood of Abel and the blood of other slain men cries for revenge and desire’s retaliation.
By the power in the blood of Jesus, any blood crying for revenge against you or any retaliation going on against you shall be stilled forever in the name of Jesus.
The Blood That Cries For Vengeance:
- The blood of a murdered person.
- The blood of a hated person.
- The blood of a raped victim.
Murder May Be Committed For The Following Reasons:
- For ritual purpose.
- To takeover possession of another person.
- To silence the victim.
- To gain freedom from the victim.
- To cover the sins of the murderer.
- To hinder the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- For revenge.
- By accident.
- By abortion (killing the innocent child in the womb)
- By rape (killing the virginity of a woman)
- By hatred (whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer)
Hatred leads to wickedness and execution of injustice. When you hate a person, you become unreasonable towards that person.
Against Who Does The Blood Cry:
- Those directly in murder.
- The collaborators and accomplice to murder.
- The counselors and advisers to the perpetrators of murter.
- The descendants to those directly or indirectly involved in murder.
1 Kings 21:29
Seest thou how Ahab humbleth himself before me? because he humbleth himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his days: but in his son’s days will I bring the evil upon his house.
Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.
What A Crying Blood Provoke:
- A curse.
- Famine and hardship
- Vagabond and profitless living.
- Disfavour, disappointment and failure.
- An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and blood for blood.
- Affliction and incurable decease.
So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.
How To Overcome The Vengeance Crying Blood:
It took the rod serpent of Moses to swallow the rod serpents of Pharaoh’s magicians, it takes a stronger man to overcome a strongman, therefore it will take the blood of Jesus Christ to silence any blood crying for vengeance. The blood of man cries for vengeance while the blood of Jesus Christ cries for mercy, forgiveness, salvation, deliverance and reconciliation.
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
What To Do:
- Repent of your sins.
- Repent on behave of your ancestral lineage, the community, city and country for the killings perpetrated by them.
- Fast and pray aggressive deliverance prayers.
- Live the life of a faithful Christian.
He that abides in Christ is sheltered and protected from the avenger of blood. May the precious blood of Jesus Christ speak life, deliverance, healing, favour, prosperity, blessings, recovery and fulfillment into your destiny in Jesus name.
For Prayers On Overcoming The Blood Crying For Vengeance CLICK HERE(D002)