And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams. 2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram. 3 And Balaam said unto Balak, Stand by thy burnt offering, and I will go: peradventure the Lord will come to meet me: and whatsoever he sheweth me I will tell thee. And he went to an high place.
What Is An Altar:
- An altar is a sacred place dedicated to a deity.
- It is any structure where sacrifices are laid and offered.
- An altar is a place of contact and communication between mortals and spirits.
- An altar is a gate to the spirit world.
- It is a place where covenants and agreements are sealed.
- An altar is a place of exchange.
Types Of Altars:
- Positive altars
- Negative altars
- Spiritual altars
- Physical altars
- Witch doctors
What Is Evil Altar:
Evil altar is a negative altar put in place to steal, to kill and to destroy virtues, glories, stars and enforce wickedness in the lives of people and places.
Through negotiations and agreements reached at the altars, evil arrows are fired to trouble people’s lives, environments, and communities. These arrows manifest in various form such as:
- Failures and disappointments.
- Confusion of the mind.
- Afflictions and infirmities.
- Marital failures.
- Death, etc.
What To Do To Be Free From The Activities Of Evil Altars:
- Repent of your sins and on behalf of your parents/ancestors.
- Be genuinely born again.
- Be addicted to the word of God.
- Pray prayers of separation from evil altars, destroy their yokes and altars.
- Pray destiny recovery prayers
- Live by faith.
For: Release From The Activities Of Evil Altars Prayers CLICK HERE.