Many people are labouring under a curse. Some are suffering because they are the branches of a cursed tree, while some others suffer for their own deeds which has yoked their lives with curses.
What Is A Curse:
1 Sam 2:32-33
“And thou shalt see an enemy in my habitation, in all the wealth which God shall give Israel: and there shall not be an old man in thine house for ever. 33 And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart: and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age.”
“And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;”
- A curse is as evil pronouncement issued against a person, a family, a community, a town, a building, etc.
- A curse is the consequence of breaking a covenant or agreement.
- A curse is the power behind a problem that can not be solved through physical means only.
- A curse is the opposite of blessing.
A curse is issued by God (Gen. 4;11) or by man (Josh.6:26). Anything can be cursed, eg, a person, a place, a house, an office/business, materials, or properties, etc.
What Can Provoke A Curse:
- If one is not born again.
- Breaking a covenant.
- Membership of evil association.
- Lack of faith.
Consequences Of A Curse:
When a curse is in operation, Satan and sometimes the angels of God are assigned to met out the consequences. These consequences can manifest in peoples lives as:
- Affliction/Incurable disease.
- Spiritual torments.
- Circles of tragedy.
- Marital issues.
- Sudden/premature deaths.
- Abandonment by God.
What To Do To Be Free From The Power Of Curse:
“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.”
“Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;”
Our authority to be delivered from the power of curse lies in obedience to the scripture and faith in the finished work of our Lord, Jesus Christ. We must do the following to be on the side of blessing.
- Repent and be genuinely born again.
- Confess and renounce the sins of your ancestors/parents.
- Renounce all contacts with demonic practice and objects.
- Pray aggressively, curse breaking prayers.
- Live in obedience to the word of God.
- Have faith in God, live holy and righteously.
- Pray recovery prayers.
For: Curse, Consequences And Deliverance Prayers CLICK HERE.