“They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee”.
What Is A Snare:
- A snare is a trap.
- A snare is a cage.
When one is trapped, he becomes the subject or slave or the trapper.
What Is Poverty:
- A state of being poor.
- Lack of needed resources to make one rich or successful.
Snares of poverty are self re-enforcing circles that allows poverty to persist in one’s life.
What Are These Snares:
- Foundational Snares: They are generational and influential.
- Mental/ Psychological Snares: (This is poverty of the brain, deficiency in mental/intellectual ability to process and articulate, inability to think properly, inability to reason progressively, inability to stay on track, confusion of the mind).
- Character Snares: This lead to character deficiency, negative traits that announces itself at the edge of breakthrough. Character deficiency is an instrument of poverty, it neutralize favour and without favour, one may not overcome poverty.
- Blood Snares: Lev 17:11 “For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul”. The purity and strength of the blood majorly determines the state of our health. When the blood is trapped, there will be health poverty.
- Soil Snares: When a soil is ensnared, all that are on the territorial boundary of the controlling power of that soil will be under the yoke of poverty.
- Spirit-man Snares: When the spirit-man is trapped, it is disconnected from God and comes under the control of satan. The soul and body thereby falls under diverse affliction.
- Labour Snares: When labour is snared, there will be financial and material resources poverty, working so hard with little or nothing to show for it.
Things That Snare A Man:
Sin, Disobedience, Stubbornness, Idolatry, Covenants, Curses, Witchcraft, Evil Addiction, Illicit Sex, Sacrifice, Libation, Insincerity, Greed, Lies, Laziness, Stealing, Procrastination, Pollution, Faithlessness, etc.
What To Do To Obtain Freedom From The Snares Of Poverty:
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you”.
3 John 2
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth”.
- Be genuinely born again.
- Walk the path of righteousness in all things.
- Locate and deal with the areas that has trapped you in the circle of poverty.
- Pray aggressive deliverance prayers.
- Believe in God, believe in yourself and walk by faith.
- Walk in the right counsel of God, through the scriptures and Godly Counsellors.
For: Power Against The Snares Of Poverty Prayer Points CLICK HERE