“Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee”.
Reproduction is a command of God upon all living things. But for man/woman, the image of God, He made special pronouncement upon them.
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth”.
In the beginning God blessed mankind in Adam and Eve to bear children. In Deut.28:4, God pronounced a special blessing upon the fruit of the body, of His separated children (Israel), who I believe you and I are. The fruit of our body is destined for success, prosperity and above all, to destroy the works of satan, paralyze his kingdom and advance the Kingdom of God on earth.
The devil, knowing the thought of God towards us and our unborn generations, tries hard to stop childbearing in our lives.
For this same reason, The devil wrestled against:
- Abraham and Sarah.
- Isaac and Rebekah.
- Jacob and Rachael.
- Manoah and his wife.
- Elkanah and Hannah.
- Zacharias and Elisabeth.
Satan’s Weapons Against Childbearing:
Satan tries setting us against God so as to incur God’s wrath and curse. He manipulates us against ourselves, to do the things that God hates. He makes us to believe lies and use his agents to mislead us in other to detain us in the prison of barrenness.
Some of these weapons in his arsenal are:
- Stubbornness and Rebellion.
- Manipulated Dreams.
- Sickness and Disease.
- Unbelief and Faithlessness.
- Collective Captivity.
- Spirit Spouse.
By God’s divine inspiration, prayers to dismantle and destroy satan’s anti-childbearing agenda and devices has been incorporated to assist us overcome our challenges in childbearing.
- Be a true child of God and be faithful to Him in all things. 2 Cor. 5:17 “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”. You can not continue to pour water in a perforated container and expect the water to be retained.
- Pray enquiry prayers. Ask God to reveal to you, the root cause of your delay in childbearing. God will show you.
- Find in our list of targeted prayers for the fruit of the womb, the prayer topic that will address the particular cause in your case.
- Whereby you can not find a suitable prayer in our list, send us an email detailing your request.
- Pray with faith and expectation.