And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water. 29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. 30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. 31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Facts To Note;
- Every man born of a woman on earth is vulnerable, there is no super human being that is not vulnerable.
- Vulnerableness is a state and not weakness but man’s weakness makes him vulnerable. Weakness is in man’s nature, and that makes him susceptible to vulnerableness.
- Man is created to succeed but his weak nature takes him to the state of vulnerableness thereby reducing him from complete success to partial success or no success at all.
- It is not a sin to be weak since weakness is part of man’s nature but it is a sin not to employ God’s divine provision in dealing with your weakness whenever it shows up.
Matt 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
The Tripod: (Divine Agenda)
- The Place Of Sin – All have been under the yoke of sin from the beginning. The bible declared that, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”;(Rom 3:23). As believers, we must have the understanding that no one is above sin. Therefore we must not shrink, be ashamed or intimidated when we fall into sin. Sin is the first place of God’s recovery work on mankind.
- The Place Of Confession And Repentance – This place is made available for all. Everyone have access to this place. Some seek and find this place but others choose to remain permanently in the place of sin and damnation. “He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy”.(Prov 28:13).
- The Place Of Mercy, Forgiveness And Blood Of Jesus – This is the place of restoration and reconnection to the path of divine destiny. “For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need”.(Heb 4:15-16).
What We Must Do:
As you are careful to observe and do the following, you will be amazed of the sudden turn around your life will experience.
- Acknowledge your weakness and be alert to it.
- Confess your sins as soon as you commit them and ask for forgiveness, don’t defer for later.
- Prayerfully make effort not to be glued to sin or misbehaviour.
- Have faith in God’s promise of mercy, forgiveness and restoration.
- Don’t stay down or demoralized by reflections of the sins you have confessed.
- As there is power in the blood of Jesus, so also there is power in the confession of sin.
- Don’t look back to your failures and disappointments. Don’t consider the repeated affliction and pains so that it does not stick to your mind.
- Close the doors of failures and inadequacies behind you, reaching out for new heights and challenges. Keep looking forward and keep moving forward. With faith and optimism, the doors of your desired success will open unto you.
Jesus is sinless, we are sinful. With his sinless nature, he deals with our sins and never allow us to get to the state of vulnerableness and destruction, if only we are willing.
Eph 2:5-6 “Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:”
Know it that you are sitting with Christ in heavenly places, therefore:
- Sin can not barricade you from your success.
- Demons and their agents can not stop you achieving greatness.
- Satan can not steal, kill or destroy your achievements.
Rise up, take your stand. Look at your situation, your predicament, your stagnation and your present unsatisfying state, from the eyes of faith and see your desired change manifesting within the next three month in Jesus name. “Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your heart”.
Pray These Prayers: (Be In The Mood Of Prayer)
- Thank God for bringing you to this Website and using this message to cleanse and revive you, in the name of Jesus.
- It’s not by power nor by might but by His Spirit. Thank God for what He will do in your life after these prayers, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, by your mercy, deliver me from the power of sin and destruction, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I rise above my weakness and misbehaviour, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I walk out of the state of vulnerableness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power or personality using my weaknesses to keep me in bondage or hijack my breakthroughs, be paralyzed, release me and expire, in the name of Jesus.
- I walk out of the bondage of affliction and infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
- I walk out of the prison of profitless hard work and failures, in the name of Jesus.
- Poverty, you shall not reign over me, therefore, die in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of success and honour, possess my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, strengthen my hands to prosper my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, make my life a mysterious wonder to the admiration of all, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree, my change has come, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank God for answered prayers.
Share your testimonies with us to strengthen and encourage others.