This Prayer Is Best Done By The Family Members And Close Friends Of The Deceased
For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial.
When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus’ disciple: 58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered. 59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed. 61 And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.
When a man dies, it will take the grace of God to give him a befitting burial. This is because most of those who paraded themselves as good friends, brothers, sisters and associates while he was alive, will now show their true colour. Many issues, problems and demands will suddenly arise. Those that are expected to stand by the deceased family will give many reason why they will not be available to help out.
To counter every physical and spiritual opposition to a successful burial ceremony, there is need to prepare before hand in prayers. “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them”. (Mark 11:24)
Sing praise and worship songs unto God intensively, with all your heart, before praying the prayer points.
- Confess your sins, the sins of the family and of your ancestors.
- Ask God for mercy and forgiveness.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over yourselves and the family.
- Call upon the Holy Spirit to lead you in this prayer, in Jesus name.
- Any power assigned to disunite us, as we prepare for this burial ceremony, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any conspiracy going on anywhere, to disorganize the burial program, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Any of the sibling, children, spouse or friends, working to shame the burial, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any group or society, that the deceased belong to, spoiling for a showdown during the burial program, be silenced by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil arrow, fired to bewitch the planning committee, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, envelope the agenda of the burial program, in the name of Jesus.
- We bind and cast out, the spirit of disagreement, quarrelling, anger and fighting, from the planning stage to the end of burial, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, show mercy on the deceased and let not his enemies hijack his burial, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, make all things work together for the success of this burial program, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, supply sufficiently, all financial, material and human resources in making the burial a huge success, in the name of Jesus.
- We paralyze every attack from evil family elders, occultic men and women, witchcraft agents and unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the elements cooperate with the burial, in the name of Jesus.
- We command fair weather to be sustained throughout the burial ceremony, in the name of Jesus.
- We shut the doors against satanic strongholds and environmental powers, in the place where the burial will take place, in the name of Jesus.
- We shutdown the operations of witchcraft coven in the place of burial, in the name of Jesus.
- Curse shall not rest on anyone during the burial, in the name of Jesus.
- We decree all round journey mercy upon everyone that will attend the burial, in the name of Jesus.
- We decree, no one shall carry evil load as a result of participating in the burial ceremony, in the name of Jesus.
- We decree divine protection, peace and comfort upon the family of the deceased, in the name of Jesus.
- We commission the angels of God to take full charge over the burial program, in the name of Jesus.
- Let us thank God for answering our prayers, in the name of Jesus.
2 thoughts on “Prayers In Preparation For A Burial Ceremony”
recommended post, i love it
Thanks God bless you.