2 Kings 1:2-4 “And Ahaziah fell down through a lattice in his upper chamber that was in Samaria, and was sick: and he sent messengers, and said unto them, Go, inquire of Baal-zebub the god of Ekron whether I shall recover of this disease. 3 But the angel of the Lord said to Elijah the Tishbite, Arise, go up to meet the messengers of the king of Samaria, and say unto them, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that ye go to inquire of Baal-zebub the god of Ekron? 4 Now therefore thus saith the Lord, Thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die. And Elijah departed”.
Phil 2:9-11 “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father”.
What Is Covid-19:
COVID-19 stands for Corona Virus Disease, discovered in 2019. It is a new virus linked to the same family of viruses as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) and some types of common cold.
- It is a disease.
- It is a virus.
- It is a plague.
- It is an infection.
- It is an infirmity.
- It is an epidemic.
- The bitten of the serpent.
Many reasons has been attributed to the cause of COVID-19. These, has been the results of extensive scientific and medical research. While the information we have received so far are helpful in dealing with this menace called COVID-19, the fact remains that we are yet to take the spiritual aspect into account. Since the spiritual controls the physical, it is necessary to connect the spiritual in finding solution to the complete eradication of COVID-19 in our individual lives, our nations and also bringing total healing to those already afflicted. “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;18 .They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover”. (Mk 16:17-18).
Why Did COVID-19 Come:
- Much Sin In The Land – When there is much sin in the land, the people drifting away from God and righteous intercessors are not available to intercede for the land, calamity and destruction becomes inevitable. Ten righteous men could not be found in Sodom and Gomorrah.(Gen 18:52).
- Disobedience To God – When the people disobey God and after several warning and the people refuse to repent, God’s judgement will visit the people. God’s judgement can come in any form or shape. Sodom and Gomorrah fell under God’s judgement and was destroyed by the rain of brimstone and fire.(Gen 19:24).
- Belittling The Almighty God – Action and utterances that put God in contempt can bring down the severe wrath of God on the people. When the people spoke against God and his servant Moses in the wilderness, He sent fiery serpents among them and they bit them and a great number died.(Num 21:5-6).
How To Escape COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Urgently separate yourself from the rest and return to the Lord fully. “Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent”. (Rev 2:4-5).
- Cleave to the word of God. “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”.(Ps 107:20).
- Confess and meditate daily on relevant scriptures on Divine health and healing. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”. (Rom 10:9-10).
- Pray against temptations, against the arrows of COVID-19 and against the powers detailed to carry out the agenda. “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever”. Amen.(Matt 6:13).
- Get involved in coordinated intercessory prayer meetings to root out COVID-19 Pandemic in the world.
- Have absolute faith in God. Trusting him because he keeps his promises unto his children. “And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour”.(Matt 8:13).
- Submit yourself regularly to Divine deliverance ministrations. “But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions”.(Obad 17).
For: Power Against COVID-19 Pandemic Prayers CLICK HERE.