NOT TOO LATE FOR GOD TO SHOW UP
Bible Reading: Matt 20:1-16
Confession: Luke 1:37
“For with God nothing shall be impossible”.
From the parable, we can see the mind of God towards us. Even if you are late to your place of destiny or you are delayed in manifesting your destiny, the fullness of your glory will still appear.
- Hoped against hope.
- Were not discouraged.
- Never gave-up.
- Had unwavering faith.
- Never lost focus on their expectation.
- Were unrelenting in prayers.
When God showed up, rejection was destroyed, disfavour flee, disappointment sunk and failure buried it’s head in shame. Favour took the driver’s seat and drove them into acceptance and satisfaction. They did little work and got full reward.
As we move towards the end of year 2021, the Lord will show up in your situation and suddenly your joy shall become full in the name of Jesus.
- Praise And Worship God Effectively In Songs.
- Sincerely confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over your body, soul and spirit, to cleanse, sanctify and make you whole, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, in your mercy, remember me, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, send your fire into my foundation and purge out every evil plant, in the name of Jesus.
- By the conception and birth of Jesus Christ, let every stronghold of delay and denial of good things in my life be broken in pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrester of my labour and good reward, be paralyzed and loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, strengthen me not to give up before your arrival, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ God that shows up at the eleventh hour, show up in my life today and establish my expectations in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the anointing to recover every ground that I lost this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers in Jesus name.
Note: If you are participating in this program, please indicate by sending us a message via our email/contact form, so that we can include you in the list of those we are interceding for. God bless you.
Wishing You A Merry Christmas.