THE SIEGE IS OVER
Bible Reading: 2 Kings 6:24-33
Confession: 2 Kings 7:1
“Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the Lord; Thus saith the Lord, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria”.
There is a time for siege, there is a time for famine. These times are not out of the knowledge of God. They are allowed by God to fulfill His purpose and agenda for that time. The siege affects both good and bad people but God make a way of escape for His own. “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it”. (1 Cor 10:13).
I decree, the siege of the enemy over your environment, your life, your marriage, your family, your career, your business or your academics, is over in Jesus name. From now henceforth, you shall break forth and enlarge on every side in Jesus name.
- Praise And Worship God Effectively In Songs.
- Sincerely confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over your body, soul and spirit, to cleanse, sanctify and make you whole, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, in your mercy, remember me, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, send your fire into my foundation and purge out every evil plant, in the name of Jesus.
- I and my family shall not be consumed with the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power, from the first and second heaven that has besieged the environment of my habitation, your time is up, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus
- O’ Lord, ordain a terrifying noise in the camp of my tormentors and let them flee without turning back, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive deliverance from the powers of darkness and the shadows of death. I break their chains over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I hasten to recover everything I lost during the period of siege, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Note: If you are participating in this program, please indicate by sending us a message via our email/contact form, so that we can include you in the list of those we are interceding for. God bless you.