I PURSUE, OVERTAKE AND RECOVER ALL
Bible Reading: 1 Sam 30:1-20
Confession: Ps 118:14
“The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation”.
God watches over us to protect us and our interests. The enemy may be allowed to attack, steal or afflict, but all work out the glory of God in our lives. “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose”. (Rom 8:28). David was loved by God and he did what God expected him to do in such situation.
- He encouraged himself in God, not allowing his emotions and the murmurings of those around him to lead his actions.
- He enquired from the Lord, what to do.
- He took action immediately he heard from the Lord.
- Challenges on the way never deterred nor slowed him down.
- His faithfulness to the word of God led him to recover all that the enemy took away.
I pray that you will be in God’s eyes as David was, and in this prayer program, you will pursue your enemies overtake them and recover all that they stole from your life, in the name of Jesus.
- Praise And Worship God Effectively In Songs.
- Sincerely confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- Plead the blood of Jesus over your body, soul and spirit, to cleanse, sanctify and make you whole, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, in your mercy, remember me, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, send your fire into my foundation and purge out every evil plant, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from the power of emotional control, in the name of Jesus.
- Spiritual and physical spies, trading information about me to the enemy, be paralyzed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Spoilers in my foundation, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I unseat by fire, every witchcraft power sitting on my glory and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, waiting for my unguarded hour in other to strike, you shall wait forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for courage to overcome and recover my wasted years, possess me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I surrender to God’s agenda for my life and I set myself on the path of recovery, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree, my enemies shall surrender to me, in the name of Jesus.
- I pursue, I overtake and I recover all that the enemy has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers, in Jesus name.
Note: If you are participating in this program, please indicate by sending us a message via our email/contact form, so that we can include you in the list of those we are interceding for. God bless you.