BEWARE OF UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS
Bible Reading: Ps 55:1-23
Confession: Matt 26:14-16
“Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, 15 And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. 16 And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him”.
This year, we must look more inward. The dangerous and killer enemy is the one that is close to us, the one that we call friend, the one we share many things with even our confidential matters. Because we have taking them as friends, we trust and rely on them. They are the ones who easily develop envy, jealousy and hatred against us. They betray us to our enemies outside and still pretend to be our friends. God will open our eyes to know them. We must not expose ourselves to them. We must watch and pray against the unfriendly friends and their activities against our wellbeing and prosperity this year.
As you pray today’s prayers, God will expose those that are with you but are against you and separate them from you in Jesus name.
- Praise And Worship God Effectively In Songs.
- Sincerely confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over my body, soul and spirit, to cleanse, sanctify and make me whole, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, in your mercy, remember me, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, send your fire into my foundation and purge out every evil plant, in the name of Jesus.
- Light of God, envelope me, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, empower me with the gift of discerning of spirits, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to fathom the devices of unfriendly friends and overcome them, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, expose and disgrace anyone around me that is my unseen and secret enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Whosoever that is attached to my life and is working for Satan to destroy me, my business, career or family, your time is up, expire in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, bring into judgment, traitors and deceitful people around me and cast them into the pit of destruction, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that has arranged to attack me this year by proxy, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O’ Lord, arise and scatter every agenda of the unfriendly friends against me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Note: If you are participating in this program, please indicate by sending us a message via our email/contact form, so that we can include you in the list of those we are interceding for. God bless you.
Wishing You A Happy And Prosperous New Year.
2 thoughts on “15 Days Liberation And Advancement Prayer Program – Day 12 (04/01/2022)”
Powerful prayers am enjoying the prayers. God bless
Amen amen and amen 🙏🏽