PARALYZING THE ENEMIES OF MY END OF YEAR HARVEST
Day 1. (30/10/22)
Text: Gen 26:1-16
1 Corinthians 16:9
For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
Though the land of Gerar was devastated by famine, God instructed Isaac to:
- Stay in that land while others were leaving.
- Sow in that land despite its unfruitful and scarce condition.
Isaac believed God, sowed and reaped a hundredfold. God enlarged him and made him very great. The people of the land envied and resisted him but he pressed on. With faith in God he overcame the adversaries.
We have laboured physically and spiritually this year, we shall have a good harvest for our labours in Jesus name.
- Praise and worship God in songs:
- Thank God for how far he has led you this year and the enablement to sow, in Jesus name.
- Thank God for nurturing your labours and bringing them to abundant harvest, in Jesus name.
- I spray the blood of Jesus over the fruits of my labour, in the name of Jesus.
- Any personality, waiting to enter into my labours, in other to destroy my harvest, be arrested and detained by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil seed planted into my labours, in other to destroy my harvest this year, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out of my harvest, the powers of sudden destruction, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, barricade my harvest from the attack of the destroying powers of my household enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, paralyze the agenda of my envious adversaries against my bumper harvest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- The God of Isaac in the land of Gerar, (Jehovah Rehoboth) have mercy and show up in my harvest this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers in Jesus name.