PARALYZING THE ENEMIES OF MY END OF YEAR HARVEST
Day 2. (31/10/22)
Text: Isaiah 65:21-24
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
Confession: Isaiah 59:19
So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
The Lord has assured us of bountiful harvests this year and he shall not allow the enemies to destroy our harvests in Jesus name.
- Praise and worship God in songs:
- Thank God for how far he has led you this year and the enablement to sow in Jesus name.
- Thank God for nurturing your labours and bringing them to abundant harvests, in Jesus name.
- I sprinkle the blood of Jesus over the fruits of my labour, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant with failure and disappointment at the edge of breakthrough operating in my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, seal up every right of way, of the enemy into my harvests, in the name of Jesus.
- Destroyers of harvests, you shall not locate my harvests this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual locust, cankerworm, caterpillar and palmerworm assigned to destroy my harvests this year, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power waiting to hijack my harvests this year, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a destiny leap, over my career, over my business, over my education, over my marriage over my children, etc, as my end of year package, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers in Jesus name.