Day 2. (30/12/22)
PAY YOUR DEBT TO MAN
Text: Matthew 5:25-26
“Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison.
Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing”.
Confession: Romans 13:8
“Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law”.
Debt takes away the voice of a man. It has the power to enslave a man spiritually and physically. Pay your debts to man without delay or reach a rescheduled agreement with your creditors, that your prayers are not hindered and your expectations are not cut off.
“And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham”.
- Praise and worship God in songs:
- Thank God for not allowing your adversaries use your indebtedness to persecute and bring you to judgement, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, purge out of my life, the spirit of lack, debt and slavery, in the name of Jesus.
- Every ancestral yoke of debt and shame over my life, break and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from the stronghold of debt and inordinate desires, in the name of Jesus.
- My father, release unto me, the means to settle all my indebtedness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, baptize me with the spirit of honesty and integrity, in the name of Jesus.
- By the mercy of God, I recover all the blessings and benefits I lost as a result of my indebtedness to man, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I shall owe no man any thing but shall lend unto many nations, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers.