Day 5. (02/01/23)
WATCH AND BE CAREFUL FOR NOTHING
Text: Habakkuk 2:1-3
“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry”.
Confession: Philippians 4:6
“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God”.
We must watch and wait unto the Lord in holiness, in righteousness, in prayers, and in fasting, not in anxiety, fear of the supposed unknown or carefulness for nothing.
“Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth”.
- Praise and worship God in songs:
- O Lord, I thank you for my participation in this program, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me from the spirit of inconsistency and confusion, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, cloth me with your garment of holiness and righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
- My father, revive in me, the spirit of watchfulness and prayerfulness, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, empower me to wait on the Lord faithfully this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft and familiar spirit, assigned against my life this year, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- With the fire of God, I release myself from the grips of the demons of fear, evil diversion and procrastination, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let your word be a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace and power to be successful in all my endeavors this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.