Day 6. (03/01/23)
POWER AGAINST REOCCURRING OPPRESSION
Text: Mark 9:20-22
“And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming. And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child. And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us”.
Confession: Jeremiah 5:26
“For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men”.
Let the David in you rise against the intimidating and harassing powers of unrepentant adversaries. No more embargo, no more closed heaven, no more repeated affliction, in the name of Jesus.
“Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped”.
- Praise and worship God in songs:
- O Lord, in your mercy, remember me this year and settle my case, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send your fire into my father’s house and destroy the chains of collective captivity stagnating my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft attack on my destiny, on my labour and finances, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral covenant of my father’s house, of my mother’s house that has become a snare to my rising, break and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and release myself by the blood of Jesus, of every curse, directly or indirectly placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By your mighty hands, my father, deliver me from unrelenting enemies, let them perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, enter into the foundation of my life and burn to ashes, every root of non achievement, ancestral poverty and infirmities, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I will not fall into the traps of the enemy this year, in the name of Jesus
- Unrelenting oppressors that seek to destroy me this year shall fail, they shall go into destruction themselves, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers, In the name of Jesus.