DAY 2 (01/10/2023)
Text: Titus 3:5-7
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Jesus Christ came and took away the things that bar us from the kingdom of God’s benefits, therefore let us come to God in all boldness for the scripture hath declared that “all things are yours.” All things are made ready for us by the faith of Jesus Christ and by his righteousness. (In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him. Eph 3:12)
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
- Praise and worship God in songs.
- Thank and bless the Lord who has graciously provided all things for our goodness and enjoyment, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank and bless the Lord God who had beforehand, broken the strength of the enemy by the appearing of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me from the power of sin, iniquity and evil foundation, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, bring me always to the knowledge of truth, revive and strengthen my faith in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I free myself from every generational ancestral bondage strengthened by ignorance, fear and lack of knowledge, by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus.
- Bewitchment arrows, fired into the star of my glory, be neutralized by the blood of the Lamb and fall off now, in the name of Jesus.
- Anyone in my life, under demonic manipulation to hinder my star from shinning, be arrested and be neutralized by the blood of the Lamb, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, overthrow the evil words and enchantment of those against my elevation and celebration, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree against the spirit of pain, sorrow and mourning, I banish them from my life and family, In the name of Jesus.
- I decree, good harvest on my labour and the manifestation of long awaited answers to my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree, divine intervention in my life and family this month of October, in the name of Jesus.
- As the Lord satisfy s me with abundance of blessings in this quarter, I decree health and grace upon my family, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree, I shall not die, no member of my family shall die, we shall live to celebrate in God’s abundant blessings and satisfaction, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank the Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name.
Wishing you a happy new month in Jesus name.