Day 1 (29/12/23)
OVERCOMING THE SPIRIT OF FEAR AND DOUBT
Text: Isa 50:10
Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
Confession: Heb 10:35-36
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
Fear hath torment, it destroys faith and make us to doubt God’s promises. “Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. ” (Matt 21:21-22)
- Praise and worship God in songs.
- Thank God for his love and mercies upon your life and family, in the name of Jesus.
- Dance, praise and thank the Lord for his faithfulness, protection and marvelous deeds all through the year, in the name of Jesus.
- As you embark on this prayer, confess your sins unto the Lord, ask for his forgiveness and plead the blood of Jesus to cleanse and sanctify you, in the name of Jesus.
- Call upon the Holy Spirit to purge your body, soul and spirit with fire and to lead you in this prayer, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of fear operating in any area of my life, be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, break and destroy completely, every bondage of fear and doubt in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes, every seed of fear and doubt planted in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of, fear of the unknown, fear of the future, fear of failure, and fear of death, I bind and banish you out of my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn to ashes every arrow of fear, doubt and confusion denying me of God’s promises and breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive complete deliverance from the spirit of fear, doubt and confusion, and from every problem they have caused in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine power for courage, love and sound mind, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.