Day 2 (30/12/23)
SPIRITUAL PURGING AND CLEANSING
Text: 2 Tim 2:20-22
But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work. Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
Confession: Job 14:14-15
If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come. Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
We must watch our spiritual life with all diligence, cut off dead loads in other to remain relevant in God’s divine agenda. “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit”. (John 15:2)
- Praise and worship God in songs.
- Thank God for his love and mercies upon your life and family, in the name of Jesus.
- Dance, praise and thank the Lord for his faithfulness, protection and marvelous deeds all through the year, in the name of Jesus.
- As you embark on this prayer, confess your sins unto the Lord, ask for his forgiveness and plead the blood of Jesus to cleanse and sanctify you, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, purge my inner man and cleanse me from pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, enter into the dark room of my life and flush out every spiritual parasite, tares and cankerworms assigned to ruin my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of sinful living, unsteadiness, backsliding and lukewarmness, fired into my life, loose your hold, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power defiling me spiritually in my dreams, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundation of spiritual pollution attached to my life, be destroyed now by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me, in the name of James.
- O Lord, anoint my life for spiritual revival and sanctified living, in the name of Jesus.
- By the fresh fire of God upon my life, I recover all the benefit and breakthroughs ordained for me this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Begin to thank God for answered prayers, in the name of Jesus.